Mudgeeraba State School has a very proud history dating back to the late 19th Century. Our school has always had strong links with the Mudgeeraba community and this continues today.
Mudgeeraba State School has developed many proud traditions and is noted in the wider education community for:
- achieving positive learning outcomes for all students
- our safe and supportive environment
- the inclusive nature of our teaching and learning programs
- our experienced and professional staff
- the broad range of learning opportunities offered to students
- our excellent facilities and resources
- our futures-oriented curriculum
- our strong performing arts program and interschool sports program
These traditions are firmly embedded into the culture of our school. They set a firm foundation for us to meet the challenges of an ever-changing educational context.
Mrs Hine Luis - Principal